Married at First Sight
Rules of Entry and Instructions
1. You must be over 25 years of age on the day of application.
2. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident for at least 2 years to participate.
3. You must be single and genuinely looking for love.
4. You will be required to provide proof of identity (driver’s license or passport or extract of birth certificate).
5. Please be honest with your answers and complete the form to the best of your ability.
6. Ensure you read the terms and conditions on the application form.
7. You must be available for 1 day between May and June 2017. If selected for the show you will need to be available for filming between August and November 2017.
If you have questions about the show you can email the casting team at CONTACT
TV & Reality